A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Here is a picture of something I traced. The first one, or the one to my left, is my first time tracing it. The second one, or the one to my right, is my second time. I personally like the second one best but thats your opinion. If you don't know which is the first and which is the second, the second one is the one with the darker eyes, and in general the darker outline. Please comment which one you think is better. As I said earlier I personally like the second one better, but I would love to know your opinion! :) Here is another picture of it. The one in color is the second one and my favorite.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, the second one rocks! I love the coloring by the way <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to sketch more, but coloring is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! You are a great artist.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Do you have a blog? I would definitely check it out! :)

      Delete

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. 😂😂😂😂😂