A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Monday, June 1, 2015


 Hey guys! So first, I just wanted to say, I got a blog header! I made it myself, that is me. I am a cartoon in that picture though. My hair is not like that now, that was my summer look. So, anyway, let's get on with the post. I have a quiz for you! I made it myself.

           Are you a girly girl or a tomboy?
  
          1. What is your idea of a good time?

         A- Going shopping with my BFF's 
obviously

        B-  Playing some sports with friends, or anything that involves running or exercise.

   
        2. What outfit would you wear?

        A- A cute top, skinny jeans, fancy or 

pretty shoes, your hair done, and makeup or a fancy dress, high heels, makeup, and your hair done.

       B- Sweatpants, sneakers, a comfortable shirt, and a sweatshirt in the cold weather, and shorts, a tank top, and sneakers in warm   weather.

       3. Do you wear make-up?

      A- Yes!

     B- Only on special occasions and there I only wear it because my mom forces me to. I also wear it whenever my mom forces me to.


     4. Do you play sports? 

    A- Uh, no!

   B-  Yes, and I love it!

        
  5. Look at your nails, how do they look?

 A- Freshly painted 

B- Clean, but not painted


    Mostly A's You are a girly girl. You love make-up and fashion. 

   Mostly B's You are a tomboy. You love to play sports and you don't care how y0u look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚