A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Monday, July 6, 2015



 Hey guys, this is Sophia. I have a guest post from Rukiya Spencer, from the blog Shine 'N' Elevate. 

Hey guys! This is Rukiya Spencer speaking from the blog Shine 'N' Elevate! Before I start I just wanted to say thank you Sophia for giving me the opportunity of doing a guest post on your blog. Today I'll be posting about ma favourite types of food...So let's get started shall we! 

1. CARIBBEAN FOOD:

Always loved this, considering I'm Caribbean myself. 


Mmmmmmmmm.....

Caribbean food is so tasty...

2. CHINESE FOOD:

Love the spring rolls, noodles and rice...Mmmmmm


3. AMERICAN FOOD

Love the chips, hot dogs and burgers...

Mmmmmmmmmm....




And that's my 3 most favourite types of foods guys!

Thank you for reading!

See ya...


Hey guys, this is Sophia again. I just wanted to say I am sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I  had a bit of a writer's block, but I'm back now. So see you in my next post, bye!

2 comments:

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. 😂😂😂😂😂