A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Monday, July 20, 2015



                    My Favorite Disney Villain

        Hey guys! So, today I am going to be talking about my favorite Disney villain. She is the best disney villain ever!
        
       So, my favorite disney villain is Maleficent. So, I never really payed any attention to the villains of the stories, just the princesses. But, when I went to see Maleficent in theaters, I loved it. It was the king's fault that she became evil anyway. I think the king, Aurora's dad is the real villain in the story. I mean, he cut off her wings just so he could become king! Honestly, even though Maleficent did have some mistakes, you can't really blame her. I think she's good, I mean at the beginning you saw her as a kid, amazing, nice, awesome! Also, you saw how she looked at Aurora when she was a baby. 

   So anyway, comment your favorite disney villain and what posts you want to see in future posts. Thanks for reading, bye! :D

5 comments:

  1. Cool post. My favourite Disney villain would also be Maleficent, but the new movie shines a whole new light onto it, and I suppose you can't really call Maleficent a villain anymore. So I guess mine would be Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians. That woman is sadistic and insane XD

    ~ayumii
    http://thisblogdoesnotevenexist.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You actually can, because if you've seen the new Disney movie Descendants, you will see that she is truly evil in it. Even though it didn't air yet, in Descendants Maleficent is evil. She is the evilest of them all, actually, and basically the boss of the villains.

      Delete
    2. Ah, is that so? Alrighty then, Maleficent is back on my list :D

      Delete
  2. Cool post Sophia! I LOVE Maleficent!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. 😂😂😂😂😂