A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Thursday, September 3, 2015




 Hey everyone! 
Ya'll can call me Crystal, I'm here today doing a craft post for Sophia. I do not have a blog of my own but I am an avid crafter and I love to read blogs as well. I also have an etsy shop <a href="https://www.etsy.com/shop/TinyWorkshops?ref=pr_shop_more"> here </a>.
So enough chitchat, let's jump right into the tutorial!

It's that time of year again where we all go back to school, yay-ish, kinda, not really, maybe?
This tutorial is how you can make your own little pocket notebook to write or draw whatever you will in it, or you could eat it to relieve school stress, I don't suggest doing that but who am I to judge?
Supplies:
-scissors
-5 sheets of paper 
-washi or duct tape
-something to use as a cover, I'm using scrapbooking paper but you can use whatever you want
-a stapler (the bigger the better)
Step 1:
Fold all your sheets of paper in half


             Step 2: 
Cut all the sheets in half along the fold line (oh look, a kitty head ^.^)



Step 3:
Cut out a piece of your cover paper the same size as your pages (I decided to switch to a red and white pattern)
Step 4:
Fold all the pages in half, as well as the cover, and put them all inside of each other to form a booklet
Step 5:
Open up your booklet, and, making sure all of the pages are lined up correctly, staple along the fold line, it's okay if you have to fold the page a little bit to make it fit.
Step 6:
This step is optional but it makes it look prettier.
Add a piece of duct or washi tape to the edge of the book to hide the staples.
                                                         And we're done!



There are so many ways to personalize this project and I seriously love making them, they're so simple and functional as well, perfect for school note taking or writing your homework in, here's a few other ones that I've made


Thanks for reading this post and thanks so much Sophia for letting me put this here.

-Crystal







1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty!
    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs..blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. 😂😂😂😂😂