A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

     Hey guys! Today I have an interview with Noor, from http://www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com


1. Why did you start your blog?

I had so many thoughts and ideas and I just needed a place to share it so I created my blog!
 
2. What is your favorite part about blogging?

I love connecting with other bloggers and letting my creativity flow

3. Who is your favorite blogger?

Morning, Lexie, Anna, Amy, they all have amazing blogs :)
 
4. What is your hobby?

I blog, write, read, watch Youtube, DIY, listen to music, play violin, play soccer!

5. What is your favorite sport?

Soccer definitely 
 
6. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Watch Netflix or grab a cup of tea and read!
 
7. Pie or cake?

Depends on the flavor
 
8. Ice Cream or chips?

Ice cream!!
 
9. How long have you been blogging?

A year and almost 7 months
 
10. How did you choose your blog name?

It was inspired by the font I used for my original header, nothing special :P Plus I think of my blog as a 'little bit of sunshine'
 
11. Who is your favorite singer?

I have favorite bands :P Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Paramore and Panic! At The Disco
 
12. What is your favorite book, and author?

My favorite book is all the Harry Potters and my favorite author is Rick Riordan
 
13. What is a book you just never liked?

I could never get into Magyk
 
14. What is a movie you just never liked?

Don't have one :P
   
15. What is your favorite movie?

All of the Harry Potters and Big Hero 6


   Thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚