Book Recommendations
Hey guys! As you can tell by the title, today I’m recommending books to anyone who’s anyone, and anyone who likes to read books, or anything else.
• Newspapers : I don’t recommend reading these at all, so let’s just pass. (P.S. If you want to read the newspaper, to, I don’t know, know what’s going on, you could read it online. P.P.S Why would you want to know what’s going on? It’s none of your business, gurl, leave it! P.P.P.S. Why would you care!!!!!?????
• Magazines : You know anything that fits your interests. I recommend fashion, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, all the other famous people and movies that I like, oh, and whatever you like too, as I said, make it fit your interests! And, if it doesn’t, then twist them to fit your likings.
Books : I’ve got a lot over here on this category guys, stay with me here, kay? (I just said here twice in the same sentence, and now I feel wierd.)
So, where were we? Oh yeah! Books! This is only some of the books I want to recommend to you guys because I have a lot of books that I like, so if I listed all of them, then we’d be here all day, or night. No! AND night! Yup, that’s what I meant!Yup, or yep? Okay, no autocorrect on either of those so they both MUST be correct. Right? Kay? Kay.
Kay, so let’s just get on the recommendations, because I literally spent almost 900 “characters” doing… Well… Nothing, actually. Or saying? Okay, whatever! Let’s get started for the books category before you leave from boredom.
Books :
1. The Sisters Grimm Series :

There’s only 9 books, but it makes you wish that there were more. I literally read all 9 of them in 1 week, cuz that’s how good they are! I will include a summary to book 1.
In book one of this bestselling series, sisters Sabrina and Daphne are sent to live with their mysterious grandmother, Relda Grimm. The sisters learn they are descendants of the Brothers Grimm, whose famous book of fairy tales is actually a collection of case files. The girls are the latest in a long line of fairy-tale detectives, and their new hometown is filled with Everafters (as magical folks like to be called)—some good and some very, very bad. When a mysterious Everafter sets a giant loose on the town, it’s up to the Sisters Grimm to save the day .
Buy book 1 http://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Tale-Detectives-Sisters-Grimm/dp/0810993228
Buy it here
http://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Tale-Detectives-Sisters-Grimm/dp/0810993228
http://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Tale-Detectives-Sisters-Grimm/dp/0810993228
2. Ava And Pip
Literally WAY under my reading level, but I’ll let that slip because it’s a good book. The summary is here :
Meet outgoing Ava Wren, a fun fifth grader who tries not to lose patience with her shy big sister. When Pip's 13th birthday party turns into a disaster, Ava gets a story idea for a library contest. But uh-oh, Ava should never have written "Sting of the Queen Bee." Can Ava and her new friend help Pip come out of her shell? And can Ava get out of the mess she has made?
Buy it here
http://www.amazon.com/Ava-Pip-Carol-Weston/dp/1402288700
http://www.amazon.com/Ava-Pip-Carol-Weston/dp/1402288700
I absolutely love this series, it’s definitely in my top 5 favorite book series, along with Harry Potter, and The Sisters Grimm. If you don’t know this book, the summary to book 1 is here.
Meet Nikki Maxwell! She’s starting eighth grade at a new school—and her very first diary packed with hilarious stories and art in Book One of the #1 New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series!
Nikki confesses all in her first diary ever: her epic battle with her mom for an iPhone, meeting her new soon-to-be BFFs Chloe and Zoey, falling for adorably sweet crush Brandon, dealing with her zany little sister Brianna’s antics—and the immediate clashes with mean girl Mackenzie, who becomes Nikki’s rival in a schoolwide art competition.
Buy it here :
Buy it here :
I have not finished this book yet, but I’m loving it so far. I’ll admit, the first few pages were a bit boring, and I was actually going to abandon it, but I reminded myself that I loved the summary so I didn’t abandon it. And, now I really like the book, and I’m still at the beginning right now. (P.S. This is book 2 of a series, but I have not read book 1… YET!!!!! I didn’t know that this was a series, but if I like this book when I’m done, I will read book 1, and the rest, if there is a rest, Idek yet.)
The summary is here :
"There is no greater trust than the one between a rider and her horse."
Kirstie Scott lives for horses. While at a local rodeo contest, she is horrified to see how Rocky, an injured horse, is treated. Kirstie persuades her mother to buy him, but soon learns that training an ex-rodeo horse is not easy. And when Rocky throws Kirstie on a trail far from the ranch, she quickly realizes that the only way to get them both home safely is to trust herself and the unruly horse.
5. The Percy Jackson Series :
This is the last one because this has been a long post. I’ve literally been working on this post for 2-3 days, thinking of books to recommend.. I know most people already read this series, but I thought that it was bad, so I never read it, but we’re reading it in English class, so I’m reading it right now in school, while reading Rodeo Rocky, not in English class, outside of school, obviously.
Here is the summary for those 0.1% of you that didn’t read this series.
Trouble-prone teen Percy Jackson is about to be kicked out of school – but that's the least of his problems. The gods of Mount Olympus and assorted monsters seem to have walked out of the pages of Percy's Greek mythology texts and into his life – and they're not happy. Zeus' lightning bolt has been stolen, and Percy is the prime suspect. Now, Percy and his friends must return Zeus' stolen property and unravel a mystery more powerful than the gods themselves.
Buy it here
http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Thief-Percy-Jackson-Olympians/dp/0786838655
http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Thief-Percy-Jackson-Olympians/dp/0786838655
I’m done here, bye guys!!!!! :)




Awwww. Percy Jackson, The Dork Diaries, all amzing books!
ReplyDeleteLOL Yeah!!!!! Are you Nabila from MDQ Academy?
Delete