Hey, everyone! April just flew by so fast. I was on spring break during it too, and here is my recap.
The music I've been listening to this month.
Boombox by Laura Marano
Rise by Selena Gomez
Sober by Selena Gomez
Revival by Selena Gomez
Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande
My Oh My by MattyB
Friend Zone by MattyB
The King by MattyB
Daddy Says No by The Haschak Sisters
I have obviously not only listened to just these songs, but I didn't want to make a super long list of a billion songs, so here is just some of the songs I was listening to. Most of them also have very nice official videos, so you should go watch them too.
This month wasn't a very good book month for me. I think in the beginning of April, I read the 5th Percy Jackson book, The Last Olympian, and I started Book 1 of The Heroes of Olympus, which was the Lost Hero, and I was on my spring break for the last week of April, so I was just super lazy, and I didn't really read.
Academically, this was a pretty good month for me. I was picked student of the month, for last month actually, but I got it in April. My picture was so bad, omg, I cringe every time I pass it in the hallway, but I don't think my class has seen it, since nobody was talking about it.
I got a cat this month. We named her Princess. She is 9 months old, and absolutely adorable. I got her on Tuesday, so it's been only 6 days. She isn't quite used to us yet, and spends most of her time hiding, but she is in a much better mood at night, or very early in the morning.
My blog. Oh my god, I've only posted once in April, wow. Lol, okay, let us move on now.
I also haven't done any writing, but this month in May, I'd like to get a nice novel idea, and get it started. I'll be trying to finish this novel throughout May, and into the summer too. I will have more time for this in my summer break though.
I still haven't made up with Dani. I want to, but I'm not going to apologize. I don't think that I did anything wrong, honestly though. I will not make up with her unless SHE apologizes, so I guess we're never making up. :I
I might be going to a Selena Gomez concert this June, so yay on that note.
So, here we have hit a bump. Our car has hit a hole in the road, and we have stopped. Here is the end of our post. Goodbye, world.
I don't know if this means you're happy or sad... But yay if you're happy and boo if you're sad! XD I've red the PJ books AND the... second PJ series (?), and they're REALLY good! I have the first 4 and I'm shooting to get the 5th! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Week!
-Anonymous