A Joyful Corner
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Hey guys! Today I am here to advertise my new shop! Yes, you heard right, my new shop! Here is the link, https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftsWithClaire?ref=search_shop_redirect
For some reason, it doesn't show up as a link on my posts, but you copy and paste that link in your search engine, and you will be taken to my shop. On it, I sell crafts. Mostly clay things but I will start selling other things too soon. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool! I will check out your shop!
ReplyDelete~Lilah
www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com
(Sorry it says Jessica, thats my Mom's username.)
cool blog! I think you got me interested in ag dolls again!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I really like your blog as well :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Be sure to enter my outfit contest! It is my latest post!
ReplyDelete