Hey guys! Today I am doing my favorite singers and songs. So, let's get started! :)
My favorite singer is Selena Gomez. My favorite song of hers, or one of my favorite songs of hers, is Walk Like A Champion. It's from her album, Stars Dance.
My 2nd favorite singer would probably have to be Taylor Swift. My favorite song from her would probably have to be... Ugh, I can't choose. Okay, ONE of my favorite songs from her is Bad Blood. I think it is in her album 1989.
My 3rd favorite singer is Genevieve Hannelius, or G Hannelius. My favorite song from her (even though I like them all), is Moonlight, Two In A Billion, or Paper Cut. I can not choose between those. I don't know which album they are from though.
Last, but not least, I like Zendaya. My favorite song from her would probably be Dance For. Again, I don't know which album it is from.
Thanks for reading! Comment down below your favorite singers and songs!
Hi Sophia! I am Sarah from the joysofmyhappylife.blogspot.com. Please check it out! By the way you have an awesome blog! So my favorite singer is Taylor Swift. And my favorite song is I knew You Were Trouble again, by Taylor Swift! : )
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, and I Knew You Were Trouble is really good.
DeleteThis was such a sweet post! I also like Zendaya!
ReplyDeleteThank you
Delete