A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015




   Hey guys! Today I am doing 10 gift ideas, because as we all know, Christmas is coming up! For those of you like me, who don't celebrate Christmas, well, it goes a little something like this. "And, a happy NEW YEAR!" Yeah, we've got New Year, we don't need to celebrate Christmas to give gifts. You can give gifts any time of the year, sometimes for no reason at all! :) So, let's get into the post. 

"So, let's get into the post"? Are we going inside of it? Lol.

These gifts are not in any particular order, not from best to worse(not that any of them are bad), and not from worse to best, or in the middle somewhere. So, let's get started, for real this time!

 1. (Can you see this?) Get a phone case! This is like the most wanted thing for most girls, and some boys. If they don't have a phone, there is iPods, iPads, laptops, and more electronics that use cases. 

2. This one is basically for girls, but okay. Get her perfume, make-up, body and hand lotion, hand sanitizer, etc. Bath and body works has really good stuff, I just got a hand sanitizer and it smells like cupcakes, makes me want to eat it. And a snowflake case for it, and some perfume. They have the best perfume, like Twisted Peppermint flavor, mmmm.

 3. Get them electronics. If not get an mp3 player, or an iPod Shuffle. When they just came out, I got one for about $45 from Apple, so electronics are a good choice for a present, and make the receiver very happy.

4. Get them clothes. Most kids, or teens don't like getting clothes as gifts, but that's not because they don't like clothes. It's because adults, kids, (like 9-11 years or something) and teens, have completely different tastes in pretty much everything.

5. Get them a camera. I, for one, love taking pictures. I'm sure anyone would love a camera, especially a polaroid camera. Get the camera according to what that person likes, polaroid cameras come in many colors, light blue, light purple, light yellow, etc.

6. Gift card. Dude, what are you waiting for? Go buy him/her a gift card! There's nothing people like more than choosing their own gifts!

7. Get them a game. People like to play board games, or card games.

8. Get a bungee or bean bag chair. They are both, like, so awesome! At BJ's I saw a bungee chair for $25, but that's not there anymore. It might be at your local BJ's. Target has it for about $29.99, I saw that price online. I really don't know about the bean bag chairs though.

9. This isn't really a gift idea, but... Ask them what they want as a gift. If you really don't know their interests, you should ask, or get a gift card, because you don't want to give anyone a gift that they do not like, or want.

10. Get them a movie ticket, a concert ticket, a DVD, a book, or toys from books or movies. For example, Ever After High dolls, or Minecraft dudes, or something. 

So, there you have it! Top 10 gift ideas that anyone will love! Bye, see you guys next time! :)


















2 comments:

  1. Cute ideas. I want a polaroid camera for Christmas, they are so fun :)!!
    -Vivian
    http://moonsworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.You are a new reader to my blog, right? I've never seen you here before. But, i haven't seen any of my old readers since I changed my blog name. But, thanks for reading, I love seeing new readers on my blog, and I'll be sure to check out your blog, too! :)

      Delete

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚