A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

                                               Contest

Hey guys! Today, I am doing a contest. Before I explain the contest, I will tell the prizes.

1st Place - A guest post, a blog button, a blog header design, and an interview.

2nd Place - Choose 3 of the 1st place prizes. They are guest post, blog button, blog header design, and an interview.

3rd Place - Choose 2 of the 1st place prizes. They are guest post, blog button, blog header design, and an interview.

Wether you get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, you will get a follow from me on your blog.

So, those are the prizes, now let's get to the contest.

I got the idea of doing a contest when I was looking up blog post ideas.

I got the idea of the writing/photography/drawing from Noor's contest, but I don't have a theme. You can choose whatever you want to write about. You can write about anything. 


Send me your entry at Ajoyfulcorner@gmail.com

Bye, guys! :)







1 comment:

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. 😂😂😂😂😂