A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016


                         My Apologies

I was gone. But I am back. 
Who's happy? I don't know,
 probably not many
I am here with my apologies 
Am I sincere?
I don't know. 
Do you know?
No?
No, I didn't think so.
I hope that I'm sincere.
But, I can't be sure.
Can I?
How can I?
You wanna tell me?
Cuz I can't figure it out, lady! (Or man, lol)

Hey guys! I hope you like that little poem thing. I have no idea what it is, or what it's supposed to be. I don't know why I wrote it, or why anyone would read it, but I guess you have your reasons? Right? Don't you? Anyway, I am here saying sorry, even though I really don't think that I have to because not many people read my blog, anyway. But, here I am sincerely apologizing apologizing because I haven't posted in, what, a month? Oh, gosh, it's been exactly one month! I last posted on December 13, 2015. But, it's 2016 now, WOOHOO!!!!! So, anyway, I couldn't post because my laptop was broken, and it's too hard to post on a phone, so, that's that. I have only had 2 entries in my contest, and both were very good, and it was really hard to decide my winner, but I did, and I'm about to post the contest winners, soon. Very soon. Right now, actually. Wait, sorry I had to eat dinner, and then my friend said that she wants to enter too, so I have to wait until she is done. I promise it won't take long, and I will still be posting the results today. Sorry, and bye!!!!! :))))) See you soon!!!!!  Very soon. In a half hour, actually. Which is about 7:30 in my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. 😂😂😂😂😂