A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

                 Giveaway winners!

Now, before I start, I just want to thank the 3 people who entered, because they entered. 2 of these were people who I have never seen on my blog before, and I am really happy that I have some new re
aders, even though I lost my old ones when I changed my blog name, I'm guessing that they all lost my blog, or just decided not to read it. Now, since I only had 3 entries, everybody got a prize. And, I just want to let you know, even though my friend got 1st place, I, in no way whatsoever, cheated for her, nor did she ask me to cheat for her. But, she is a few years older than me, and she is a really good writer, and honestly, even though I absolutely loved the other 2 entries, I have got to say that she is the 1st place winner. But, you don't even know who she is, or who entered, so let me tell you right now! ;) Oh, btw, everybody who entered, entered in writing.


              Now, for the winners! Dun dun dun dun dun!


1st place: As I mentioned, my friend. Her name is Crystal. Here are her prizes, and here is her writing.


The prizes: 


1: A guest post


2: A blog button 


3: A blog header design 


4: An interview



But, since she doesn't have a blog, I will use 


a random number generator to give one to 

each of my other contestants. 

So, now here is Crystal's writing :



"Free" she said in a breathless whisper. 

The word felt good on her tongue and 

warmed her from her head to her toes. She 

wasn't exactly sure how she got on the 

roof but it felt good to be there. The wind 

tousled her hair and she stared out into 

the cool darkness, comforted by the fact 

that no one else was awake and she was 

the only one watching over the silent 

rooftops. She alone was aware of the 

secret time when every one was asleep. 

Her shoulder itched and she knew then 

that it was coming. Suddenly a sharp pain 

made her wince and she gripped her 

shoulder only to find that she could not 

hold it, and found her hand clutching a 

mass of soft downy feathers.
Her feathers.
Her wings.


Don't you love it? I do, and thats why I picked her as first place, not because she is my friend. So, please don't accuse me of doing that, I want you all to know that that is NOT true.

2nd place is Dani! Congratulations! Here are your prizes, and here is your story

Your prizes:

Choose 3 of the 1st place prizes. They are guest post, blog button, blog header design, and an interview.

Also, according to my random number generator, you get the blog button, and my other contestant, Mina, will get the blog header, if she has a blog. I am not sure if she does.

And, here is Dani's story:

  Part 1

Once upon a time, no lets not start there. Okay let me explain, I'm Princess Ella. My mom is Queen Katelyn. I bet you've never heard of us, well that's cause we're in a different dimension, it's taking a lot of my  power to send this book. Oh! I didn't tell you? I'm a fairy! I'm 12, but that's enough about me, let's talk about my kingdom (well not really mine, more my mom's). It's called Wisteria, what, you were expecting Fairytopia or Fairyville or something? Well I got news for you, this ain't no Barbie movie! My loyal subjects love me (or they did). What was that? No I didn't say anything. Now that we've got that figured out there's one more thing I want to tell you, I'm locked in a dungeon.
 
Part 2

Yep you heard me right! I'm locked in a dungeon. No my own parents didn't trap me. Here's the story... So I decided to go explore (I know, I know! Stupid! Did I learn nothing from fantasy books?) it was morning then. I hiked on Mt. Misty Eyed (for those who don't what Mt. Misty Eyed is it's a HUGE mountain that's even bigger than your Mt. Everest and yes I did get my hands dirty!), I climbed all the way to the other side (I did use my wings at 1 or 2 or maybe 3 points in the trip but not that much) and by then it was like, 9:00 so I  thought I would just camp out. I decided to Rainbow-graph Mom to tell her, well I did (BTW a Rainbow-graph is kinda like tour telephones except it's in mid-air and you can actually see the person or fairy in my case your trying to contact. I don't know how you can live without them) and it all went downhill from there. 

Last, but not least, our 3rd place winner is Mina. Here are your prizes, and your story.

Your prizes are:

Choose 2 of the 1st place prizes. They are guest post, blog button, blog header design, and an interview.

And here is your story:

It was a joyful occasion and the house was packed! Everyone was rushing for the last day of school before Christmas Break. Eva, who was 12 years old, was getting her hair ready when all of the sudden, her three annoying brothers rushed in to brush their teeth. "Excuse me," she tried to say, before she was forced out the bathroom. She wanted to wail and cry and scream her little head off, but she didn't. For all Eva knew was that at Christmas time, it was a time of good spirit. So, she grabbed her pocket mirror and continued to fix her hair. 

"Kids! It's time for school!" Mom yelled through the hallway. They all rushed to the kitchen, tied their shoes, and were out in one shake of a lamb's tail. Mom and Dad looked out. "It's gonna be a great Christmas this year," they both said. They had memories of when Eva's last Christmas. She was diagnosed with Cancer and had to stay at the hospital. Now she was healthy and back to the place it started. In sunny California, in a house, behind a door, underneath the mistletoe. Merry Christmas to All!

Thank you all so much for entering my contest! I am kind of glad that I only got 3 entries, because this way, everybody got a prize. I hope to have more entries in my next contest, though! -shrug-

Again, I want to briefly mention that I did not cheat for my friend, Crystal. She won fairly.

And, again. Thank you all for entering! Merry Christmas, And A Happy New Year! (What am I saying, am I crazy?)

Why do I keep saying things twice? I'm such a weirdo.

Okay, thanks! (Omg, again!) Bye!

Oh, I'm still here btw, don't gossip about me.

Okay, bye for real this time, bye!















2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!! I won second!! I literally screamed when I saw that!
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting so fast. I'm glad that you're happy! :)

      Delete

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. 😂😂😂😂😂