Okay, so, I was tagged by Dani from The Dani Jones blog to do the Infinity Dreams Award tag. The image above has been made by me, but whoever is tagged can use it in their post, or they can make their own. So, here are the rules.
Rules
* Thank the person who nominated you
* Tell 11 facts about yourself
* Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
* Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
Thank you Dani so much for nominating me to do this tag! (Sarcastically tears up) LOL
So, now, 11 questions about myself!
1: I am obsessed with Selena Gomez, if anyone hates on her, I will hate on them
2: I love books
3: I was so depressed when Wizards of Waverly Place ended, I could have died
4: I MISS SNAPE!
5: I love makeup
6: You'll hate me, but I kind of like Justin Bieber. (hums) Is it too late now to say sorry? Yes, Justin, yes it is. Selena will never forgive you. EVER!
7: I LOVE to swim, I do it in the winter too, at an indoor swimming pool every 2 saturdays.
8: I will die of boredom just watching a movie. I will literally have to divide my screen in half, and watch a movie on one half, and do other stuff on the other half. I either watch and play on my laptop, watch on my iPhone and play on my laptop, or watch on my laptop, and play on my phone.
9: I used to hate jeans. (I am such a weird0)
10: I am very stubborn, and if you get on my nerves, I can be very mean.
11: I have moved about 5 times in my life, and I'm only 12. In my 5th move, though, I was 11.....
Now, for the questions:
1: Who is your favorite author?
That changes, depending on what my favorite book is at that time.
2: What is your favorite book series?
Again, that changes depending on my favorite at that time.
3: Girly Girl Or Tomboy?
I do not know, I love makeup, and fashion, but I also love sports, and getting dirty (Especially horse-back riding, a sport which I have been doing since ages 3-4), I also love nature. So, I guess somewhere in the middle? Or am I a tomgirl?
4: What holiday do you celebrate during the Christmas time?
I do not celebrate Christmas, so, New Year.
5: What's your hobby? (Besides blogging)
Photography, reading, writing, horse-back riding, and lots and lots of other stuff! :)
6: Do you like my blog? (The Dani Jones Blog)
No, duh! Of course, I do!
So, thats it for today, bye guys! Wait, why can't I leave now? I'M DONE! Oh, I have to nominate someone? Oh, 11 people? Oh well, then I nominate whoever is reading this post right this second! Can I leave now? THANK YOU! Okay, bye guys!

Great answers! BTW a tom-girl is a boy that acts like a girl, you can be a very sporty girly-girl!
ReplyDelete-Dani
http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/
Yeah, I know that, but I have never seen a tom-girl before, so I just said that, lol.
Delete