A Joyful Corner



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Sophia. Go on, take a look at my posts, maybe leave a comment or 2. Thanks for taking time to read this and enjoy my blog!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

           Snapchat Pro’s And Con’s


Hey guys! Today, I have a very fun post planned for you guys! Well, at least I hope that it’s fun. I mean, I thought it was a fun idea. Okay, so anyway, this is a Snapchat Pro’s And Con’s video. For all of you Snapchat fanatics out there, this might be a very enjoyable video! Okay, so let’s start off with the Pro’s! :)

Pro’s : 

The (not-so) new feature : Lenses

All of the cool effects 

The reverse effect for the videos

I also like that it has one fast motion effect, and one super fast motion effect.

It’s free, which everyone loves, right?

Con’s :

Sadly, the lenses don’t work for iPhone 4s or older, and I have an iPhone 4s, so I always have to use my mom’s phone to use the lenses option.

There isn’t a lot of effects

The time limit for the videos

You can’t send a video from your camera roll, so you have to download another app that lets you do it, but there are a lot of apps that let you send videos from your camera roll on Snapchat. I use SnapCrack. I will leave a picture of it at the end of this video in case you want to get it.

When you send a picture from your camera roll, it doesn't go as a regular snap, it goes like a text.

There is a limit to the amount of words when you write on a picture.


I THINK there might be a couple of lenses effects that you have to pay for, but this might not count as a con, so yeah.

Here is SnapCrack. It's free, and totally awesome, and easy to use, so I do recommend it to anyone who wants to get it. Bye guys!



4 comments:

  1. Great post Sophia! I deleted my Snapchat ages ago because they can take your photos without your permission :/ But because of this post, I might get it back :P

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Yeah, to me the worst thing about snapchat is the word limit, I NEED MORE WORDS TO EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS!
    Keep posting girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You can translate this into different languages!!
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, comment whatever. The hate does nothing more than amuse me. 😂😂😂😂😂